Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Grandmother.

My grandmother think she Can do anything she wants.

Everything I do is all wrong.
Just now, she scolded me because I put her " WASHED " clothes to a pail. She didn't even washed it. Because she didn't put soap ( there wasn't any soap at all ) she should have think before she put it inside right ? USE YOUR BRAIN -.-

Also, she saw my boyf outside my place. Then She screamed who's there. She cannot mind her own business. she asked me who was that I say, I dint see anyone. Then she scream like one dog. Then she SLAMMED the door in the morning. Then I totally lost it. I just screamed at her to shut up. And slammed the door at her face.
Then she bang the door from inside 0.o

Then when I reach home , she wrote me a letter which I can't even understand. It said something about me finding a boyfriend after my studies because I cannot cope. God will be watching ! -.- EVERYTHING ABOUT GOD AH ?!
Who says I can't cope ? I can.

She's just jealous nobody wants her dog face.

Also, she said my school is bad. You want to know why ? Because, my school doesn't teach about god --"
Stupid or dumb, she thinks that Singapore only has one religion -.-

She thinks she was " sent from god " to fix things -.-

I think she's crazy.


I wish she go back philipines lah. Nobody wants you in SG --

No comments:

Post a Comment