Friday, 25 November 2011

" 'Cause there'll be no sunlight If I lose you, baby "

Im sorry baby.

I'm sorry for treating you so cold.
I shouldn't have treated you so badly. I shouldn't have said those bad stuff to you.
I didn't really mean it. I was just angry.

You know, sometimes, you really can piss me off.

Until i just randomly blurt it out.

But baby, you know, no matter what happens, no matter what you do, I Will Still Love You.
No matter what. You know why ? Because, your my One and Only.

You said, that sometimes you think that i'm not your one and only, but to me you are.
You say that i'm not showing that i really love you. Because, i don't know how to show my love to you.
Because, my love for you is just that amazing, that its cannot be expressed.

I'm never going to leave you.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment