Saturday, 19 November 2011

Trust.

Do you still trust me like last time ?
I know I made like alot of empty promises like I won't Cause any more problems, but in the end, there would still be problems. I don't know, I was so confident that there won't be anymore problems but I don't no how it happened, problems started again.

Yesterday, I told him again, No more problems okay ? Well, this time I don't know if there would be problems. I really don't know.

Apparently, today we had another Problem that I didn't know that it was actually a problem. It was actually about when we're going to meet my two ex classmates. He said during the movie my other friend(A) would sit by the wall, then me, him and my other friend (B) well the thing is B is like flirty and she even called him cute, infront of me ! Then it's like she kept looking at him, I really dont trust B but I trust him. He thought I was jealous, okay I was abit jealous. But I was only speaking what was on my mind. In my point of view, it was just speaking my mind. But to him, it's a problem.

Haish, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment