Friday, 6 January 2012

The Things Inside Me.



I believe every girl's jealousy scale is different. Well, maybe for me. My jealous is around the highest level. I get jealous whenever he mentions his ex girlfriends names. Or his friends mention about his past. Also, i hated it whenever he disturbs girls. And then, lock me out. It's hurting. It really is. Since yesterday, i've been helding back tears. Till now. I want to cry so badly. But, i want someone's shoulder to cry on. I want your shoulder. Whenever i look at someone, i hope they see my pain, the tears. But, they don't some even make it worse. For months, when we started going steady, i've been trying to get rid of my jealousy. But, it always come back. No matter what. We've been fighting lately, haish. Every fight, makes me weaker. Makes my heart fragile. I always, wanted to settle this by having a fucking talk. But, when i find the right time, something came up. And we didn't do it. All i want is a long hug. A hug which is sincere. A hug which says i'm always here. A hug from you.
 I see the truth in your lies
I see nobody by your side
but I’m with you when you re all alone
And you correct me when Im lookin wrong
I see that guilt beneath the shame
I see your soul through your window pain
I see the scars that remain

baby, i love you. I love you no matter what. You're perfect for me. I don't how to explain. But, i know. That your perfect for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment