Sunday, 8 January 2012

Jealousy Kills.

I hate it whenever i get jealous. It will eventually cause a problem.
Like, yesterday. I got heartbroken. Again. I shouldn't have seen his message. I shouldn't have been a busybody, and see his messages. If i didn't see it. None of this would happen. But, the thing that hurt me the most is that, he lied to me. Saying that message was actually, a teacher sent that message. Saying all those bullshit lies. He promised, not to lie to me. He was the one who sent it. At that time, i kept everything to myself, the feelings of hurt, confusion and heartbreak. All i wanted to do was cry. But, i didn't i don't know why. But, i didn't.
He said, "At least better than crushing on a guy" he meant me crushing on this guy when he was away. At least, i didn't lied. I just kept it to myself. Because, that time, when he found out. I didn't like him anymore. I didn't make up a story that was obvious that was a lie to cover up the truth.
Please don't lie to me, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment