Sunday, 15 January 2012

T h i r t e e n t h's

Baby, i miss you.Do you miss me like how i missed you ? 
Baby, you know, no one can replace you in my heart. That, no one is better at loving me than you. Baby, i know we've been through very tough times, like the time where we fought everyday. Because of simple things.  I'm sorry for all those times, Baby. But now, we rarely fight. Baby, thanks for being there for me. If it wasn't for you, i would have still be the bad me. Baby, if i didn't met you, i would fall in love with Jerks. Thank you for giving me the motivation for quiting smoking. I know, i caused you so much hurt, sadness, and anger. But, thank you for tolerating me, no matter how unbearable i can be. Sometimes i wonder, if i'm really the one for you. Because, you did so much for me. But, i know, that i love you more than anything else. But sometimes, i really don't know how to show my love for you. Baby, i would never leave you. i promise you that. And i would never break that promise. I know i'm to young to say this but, 
I want to spend my life with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment