Monday, 30 January 2012

Grandmother again

She really pushed it this time.
She on the light once more. When i was trying to sleep again. This time, i bang my feet urh. She go shout at me " What do you want ?! " then she go bang books and all that. Like she fucking big like that. Oh, so when you were sent from god means you fucking big urh ? Pffft, my ass lah -'- since a person like you is sent from god ? You're already committing sloth and you still want brag about you being god messenger ? Bitch. K, anyways. She bang her bang there like one dog like that. I really had it with her. I shouted to " I'm sleeping, kah ni na, na bui, chow chi bai fuck " Then she shout shout. And finally, i said " Use your light ! " She said " I don't know what you are talking " I said it louder, " USE YOUR LIGHT ! " still don't understand -'- Fuck you larh. No wonder my aunts, my sister, my dad and everyone else CANNOT stand you fuck face. And finally, she said I don't know what you are talking. I screamed at the top of my lungs " USE YOUR LIGHT ! " actually, i never used that tone and volume on anybody. First time i did that.  She really pushed me to my limits. And i mean to my highest limits. And i swear, when i was going towards her, i almost punched her. But i didn't. But, i HELPED her on her fucking lamp to " WORK " she works urh ? Misson ? Fuck you, mission to what ? Satan urh ? ChiBai kah Ni Nah. And then after that she kept quiet.
Fuck you -'-

No comments:

Post a Comment