Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Streaming.

Okay so this year, i'm Sec 2. And so, it's my streaming year. I really hope that i would be able to go to at 3E3 next year. That i won't drop to N(A) well, at the first part of this year, i didn't take seriously. I was like slacking all the way urh. Until today, well, 3 people told me to buck up. Dad, Ms Ng and Devon. My dad had a long talk with me about my streaming, Ms Ng told my dad about it and Devon scolded me because i didn't take it seriously. I then relised that it is really important. And i should do well in it. I should really buck up in maths. everyone knows i hate maths, but i need to do well. But, the thing is that my maths teacher sucks at teaching me maths. So i had to rely on Devon and my friends for help. Well, it kinda worked. I understood the first two chapters.
I really need to buck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment