Sunday, 22 January 2012

'180811

I remembered that day so clearly.
It was when i broke up with him. At that time, i didn't really know him. And i just said yes because i gave him a chance. Actually, i was falling for him. But, that time we were together, my feelings simply fade of. At that time, we lasted only for 3 days. And i was the one who asked for a break. At that time, my friends knew that i don't really love him. And i wrote a note to him telling to break. And he read it in Home Ec. And i was in Mother Tongue, in the library. I sent him a sms asking if we could be ' best friends ' i was really worried at that time. Haish. He finally replied. Well, from the way he replied. He was very upset. And when i bumped into him, he was all red. He was crying. Because of this. It was the first time a guy cried over me. I told him... " I'm sorry, can we just be best friends ? " He said yeah. And he asked for a hug. But, i couldn't i just couldn't. I wanted to hug him. Badly. But we're at school. So yeah. Okay so a few days passed and we were like closer, than ever. But, the funny thing is we still hug and kiss. Like we're a couple. And, he didn't ask any other girl for stead. Which was surprising. And i falling for him all over again. And this time, it's increasing. And, i wrote to him a letter saying how much i love him and all that, and i asked for patch. I think. I think right, it was the sweetest thing i ever wrote. And i think i made him cry. He wanted for patch as well. So, until now, we're still together. And i would never break up with him. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment