Tuesday, 27 December 2011

My life so far.

Hai ^^ okay. This past few days has been crazy. I had a crush on this guy who only treats me like his close friend. Heeh, i wasn't cheating, i was only crushing. It was only for a few days. And, he know ( i hope ) that i only love him. And only him. Okay, so he found out. Through twitter. He was like heartbroken urh. He then told 2 ppl. And he then he put it through his status. I mean like, he shouldn't have. No offence, but...he should have thought about it. And, i repeat, i wasn't cheating. Me and him didn't kiss or anything. he has no feelings for me. I was just crushing. Okay, it was still wrong. But, i didn't leave him. Haish, so it became a big fight. Almost losing him again. He asked me for break, i just said " Go ahead, if you want, then so be it lorh " but deep inside me i didnt want to our r/s to end. But, in the end like aft a hour of crying. We were okay. Actually, we didn't break. I still love him

No comments:

Post a Comment