Thursday, 8 December 2011

Call me old fashion.

I like long hand written love letters. It's nice and sweet. Heeh, that was last time. You would write sweet letters. You said " i wrote this because, i want to express how much i love you everyday. " But now, you don't. Honestly, i miss those times. But those times changed. Haish, yes, it did. Now, it's like instead of those love letters or long sweet SMSes, it's heart breaking SMSes.
 I shouldn't have...i know. I'm abit bossy. But i'm changing, for you. And, i'm trying to bring the old times back. Like, we would always talk on the phone 24/7 but now, we just keep quiet. And when i try to have a convo, you won't be interested, or didn't hear anything at all. Honestly, I'm trying to make the old times come back. Maybe you don't realize it. But, i'm doing my best. Yesterday, i wanted to write a letter to you. But, i guess you might think i'm being...i don't know. Heeh. But instead, i just wrote here, in my blog. I asked you to see it, and you didn't say anything.
[:

No comments:

Post a Comment