Thursday, 8 December 2011

Hai.

Dear BhyBoii.

I miss those long love SMSes that you would send me. I also miss those love letters that you would send me, it's cute and sweet. Even the random notes. I miss the times that we would always be happy, no fights no almost-breaking-up no tears no heartbreaks no almost-breaking-up SMSes. I want those times back. I'm sorry, about all those time i made you sad. When you cried like fuck. I'm sorry for making you cry, i really am. I'm sorry i can't be there for you when you cry like fuck. I really wished i was. I would hug you ever so tightly, and just saying ( trying not to cry ) " Bhy, it's alright. I'm here. And i'm not going anywhere. " I'm sorry, for those fights we had. I know, i can really be a bitch sometimes. But, you should know, how i'm like. I'm sorry for being a fucking jealous girlf. But i'm like this because, i love too much, and i don't want you to leave me. Bhy, i can't make this jealousy go away. I can't, it will always come back. But, thanks for accepting it. I'm sorry for accusing you of wrong stuffs and blaming you. Sometimes i can be abit, you know. Sometimes, i don't like it when you talk about other girls to me. Honestly, i don' care. But, i'm just listening. I would never ever leave you. I can' bear the pain. Honestly, i can't if you would leave me. Bu you're not going to leave me are you ? I don't know. Remember the ring ? Remember the words you said to me ? In a few years time, we would get married ? I hope you remembered. Because i did. I will never forget that. And thanks for being there for me. All the ups and downs. Even though, when you said that you're no there for me, sometimes, you're always here for me. Always. You do know that, no matter, your always there for me, even when you don't try. You said that, i only know 80% about there. I'm sorry, i known you so well. And i was thinking that i still know you 100% but, no matter what, i'm going to understand you better 110% I'm sorry that i keep my feelings bottled up. I mean like, before i knew you. I would always keep my feelings bottled up. I kept thinking that no one actually cares. But when i met you, i told you most of my feelings. And i even told you my deepest darkest secret. And you still accepted me. I even know your secrets, but i still accepted you. Because i know, you wouldn't do it again. Bhy, i would never walk away from you. Never. I hope you won't too. I just love you that much. I would cherish this r/s and your the only guy that i ever truly love. No one else. No one can replace you in heart. You replaced someone in my heart. And that guy was a fucking heartless bastard. 

Love you forever,
Bhygirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment